Integrated Strategic Perspective
AIDEA’s integrated approach leverages strategic branding and digital marketing expertise to develop the perfect marketing mix for your business growth.
How We Develop and Implement Your Strategy
Our process for developing and executing branding and digital marketing strategies consists of:
- An in-depth Assessment Questionnaire customized for your business
- Discussing your objectives, targeted market, audience and competition
- Evaluating your existing branding, marketing and digital presence
- Analyzing your existing data including web site traffic, email, social media and advertising campaign performances
- Building a strong Brand Identity
- Creating a Custom Marketing Strategy Proposal with the estimated timeframe, cost and resources required
- Selecting the technologies, analytics and any other internet platforms to support the strategy
Has been accomplished through:
- Developing brochures and other marketing collateral
- Developing strategic websites, microsites and landing pages
- Building email marketing platforms
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing – Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Creating and maintaining a social media presence
- Online and print advertising
- Promotional videos
- Website, email and social media performance analytics
- Developing, deploying and analyzing market surveys, as well as other tactical solutions
Following these steps, we will create your effective branding and customized, results-driven digital and integrated marketing strategy. If you do not have web analytics, we will recommend the platforms that will enable you to make strategic, data supported decisions. This comprehensive approach has proven to increase web traffic, campaign performance and social media presence, while engaging with your customers and boosting sales.
How Can We Achieve Your Goals?
If you don’t have a website, we will make it. If you have a website, we will help you redesign and optimize it so that you get the most out of it. Beyond your website, we’ll broaden the scope of your web presence through search engine optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
In today’s social media driven world, we will build a social media strategy that will engage your customers to interact with your company. And beyond those immediate goals, we will also help you form deeper, longer lasting connections with your customers via optimized email marketing.
Our Focus: Your Business Growth
Our emphasis is on the acquisition of new customers while nurturing your existing customer base.
For our clients we have:
- Created Branding and Digital Marketing strategies integrated with traditional marketing tactics like events, tradeshow and print media
- Managed, created and executed new product launches
- Managed multiple campaigns; directed, planned and coordinated all on-line, digital functions, creative and content development
- Managed and created multiple digital channels (websites, social media accounts, display ads, email, and others)
- Focused heavily on analytics, while making data based strategic decisions to improve campaign performance and increase sales
Do you want to see how our work has been performing?
Our emphasis is on the acquisition of new customers while nurturing your existing customer base. See examples of our work:
3D My Property | Brand Identity
ChampionWall | Website and Identity | Tijana’s Corporate Work
"Tijana has quickly changed our ability to manage and distribute information to our potential and existing clientele via targeted e-marketing strategy management. The results we’ve experienced are quickly quantifiable and are always clearly presented. Tijana is constantly providing input and ideas that help us move forward with confidence. She is a kind, creative partner that we value highly."
"I have had the pleasure of working with Tijana for approximately 8 years. Many capital equipment sales leads have been created based upon her work which ultimately led to large sales for the company. As you will see the excitement she generates from her work will be inspiration for other employees and you will find she will be a great asset to your organization."